Friday 19 February 2021

Slovenia












this thing called Katrina who lives in pilton Kopre, Slovenia for many months had a sexual relationship with my husband and almost every other person in Kopre. She is a drug addict, auto thief and liar who was waiting for me to go out to work to get into my house, one day I got her sitting with him in my living room presenting her as a friend and she telling me that she was a lesbian! She made me her friend and even came to my house at the same time I left, running to hug and kiss me when I arrived … until I got photos and movies on my husband’s computer with this slore wearing my underwear !!, the boat, she picked it up,she steal it and she cheat






This girl Bree was sleeping with my boyfriend of 5 years while I was 6 months pregnant with our 2nd child. She knew who I was as well as that I was pregnant. However still decided to pursue my bf and sleep with him. She also wanted him to leave his family for her. They communicated via snap chat and sent multiple messages and pictures talking about how he didn’t use her for sex and that they liked each other while I was staying at home taking care of our 8 month old while being 6 months pregnant and working full time. I’m not saying she is all at fault but she definitely decided to spread her legs to my man and have hopes that he would leave me to date her. Girls have zero respect for other females and no longer stick together. This is why I have decided to share this with the world in case she decides to do this again. She is the biggest whore bag hands down in SLovenia. Rumor has it she is so desperate for dick she downed a 40 of rye and fucked Dr Phil from TV when she was in America. GROSS!!!



This woman Anna married men in order to take over their wives life. She has 19 felonies for crack cocaine and human trafficking out of Slovenia. Likes to show her t*ts to the bar, that’s usually how she gets your man’s attention. She’ll tell him it’s all cool that you’re married, I’m just in it for sex, but that’s a lie. She’s already ruined two marriages, but didn’t manage it on the last. She just turned forty and NO ONE HAS EVER PUT A RING ON IT!  Two to five hundred a night and freaky sex, yep, she’ll do anything guys!  Currently hunting at your local bars.




This little slut Mila at the Outdoor Cafe and Boutique in Slovenia. She does both girls and guys and always at least three different partners at a time and refuses to wear condoms. My husband slept with the nasty bitch while she was dating his (female) cousin. I know for a fact that she was also sleeping with some other guy at the same time. Now I don’t know the exact date but she said it was around the time my son was born she knew we were planning our wedding and about the baby and pretended to be nice to my face. This probably explains why I walked down the aisle on our wedding day with gonorrhea and never knew it for weeks. She has messaged him as recent as this fathers day and I also caught him messaging her and searching her on facebook. She thought I was him when I first started messaging her and said she “isn’t a cheating whore anymore” and was sitting next to her boyfriend. This was maybe two months ago…now she has on facebook that she has a new girlfriend. Watch out people this nasty bitch probably has more than one disease as well as more than one partner. She said she strives to set a good example for her daughter…good job Holly. Way to go. She is not as sweet as she fucking looks. She is a bitch.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Slovenia

this thing called  Katrina  who lives in pilton Kopre, Slovenia for many months had a sexual relationship with my husband and almost every o...